Keeping data secure is the ultimate goal of your cybersecurity efforts. Yet data insecurity remains at the heart of the worst data breaches.
What if you could control all access, anywhere data lives? Now, there's a way to make data secure by default—no matter where it's used or stored.
In the new book Secure Enclaves for Dummies, you'll learn:
- The fundamental flaw exposing all data
- What secure enclaves are and how they improve data security
- How industry leaders like AMD, AWS, Google, Intel, and Microsoft are implementing and enabling this powerful new capability
- How enclaves address enterprise requirements
- Why this new technology finally enables organizations to securely move to the cloud
Take a few minutes to learn the implications of secure enclave technology—the best way to eliminate data insecurity once and for all. Request a free digital copy of Secure Enclaves for Dummies now.